We've had a love-ly time leading up to Valentines in our family.
The kids always LOVE the Mailbox Treats that are left for them each day!
The younger girls enjoyed their School Parties. Victoria LOVED the Owl Box to collect all her Valentines. It turned out super cute!
The girls wanted to help decorate our home with more LOVE so they Heart Attack- ed their room.
To show my LOVE- I got up early and made a special Valentine Breakfast for the family. I made red-velvet-heart pancakes with raspberries and whip cream, eggs, and bacon. Yum! We even made it a candle light meal.
The kids made a special Treasure Hunt for him to find his Valentine treats with things written on them that we LOVE about him.
And to top it all off, Brett made us a Candle Light Dinner and some Fancy Desserts. Man, we LOVE it when he cooks. He's amazing!
I have such a LOVE-ly family!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!








No comments:
Post a Comment