Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Jackson Eight

We have meant to have all eight of the Jacksons over ever since we moved in. {We've had a few of them over at different times} Tonight was our lucky night! We were able to have them all over to make scones with us. So much fun!
Glory was so excited that she spent like 20 minutes in the window waiting for them. Silly girl!
The weather was amazing so the older kids spent most of the night out on the tramp. I tried to go take a picture of them in the dark. They were so hilarious acting like I was melting them with my flash. LOL In their defense--- it was SUPER bright! :)
The rest of the girls had a blast making scones and playing together. Abby was cracking us up with her "knuckles" and her destructive toddler behavior. Gotta love that kid!
The adults got to just sit (beside chasing Abby to rescue the kids craft projects!), snack and visit for hours. What a darling family! Thanks guys for coming! We adore you!
P.S. I totally forgot to get a picture of Kyle & Heidi while they were here. {What is wrong with me? ;}
I decide to just steal their photo from the dance last night. It's so stinkin' fun anyways. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment