Sunday, February 8, 2015

Primary Scones

January flew by so fast with "Christmas Recovery" mode & then a flu bug that the whole month felt like an anti-social month. [inert sad face] The kids have been buggin' us that we haven't been doing our Sunday Scone night. I have missed having people over. And I'm a little bummed that hardly anyone got to see how cute my house was decorated. Bummer! 
Tonight we got on the ball and invited over the Primary Presidency (including the darling music people) & their families. We see each other every week but it was so great to just hang out! Fun people! I adore them. {The boys went out to play on the tramp and I never got a picture of them. Oops!}

We are almost finished with our Primary Bulletin Board at Church. I have been taking pictures of all of us for weeks. Then making them look like Polaroid photos on my scrapbook program and adding names. It turned out so fun! I love that we get to see all the awesome people we have in our Primary in one place. Plus it is extra helpful as some of my Presidency learns the names of all the kiddos. I love pictures!!!! (Below) Here's the picture we took of our Presidency. We giggle every time we see it because of our drastic height difference. LOL Granted that I had to sink down a bit to hold the door open with my foot but it made for a pretty awesome picture. I love these ladies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment