Wednesday, February 25, 2015

got milk?


Brett & I LOVE milk! {It's not always been that way for me but guess he rubbed off on me. ;)} Our family goes through A LOT of milk each week. I mean A LOT!!!!!! Like... "we should buy a cow" A LOT!
The kids used to drink tons more but have cut back quite a bit over the last year or so. But since we are huge whole milk advocates- we are always looking for ways to keep them drinking it.
I have no idea how this happened but each morning I make 4 individual kinds of milk for my children. LOL Liberty drinks chocolate milk. Justice's milk is plain. (that's my boy!)Victoria drinks it with Soy Protein powder. Glory is my "pink" milk girl in a sippy! (don't tell anyone because she doesn't want anyone to think she's little. LOL)
Oh the lengths and craziness we endure to raise healthy children! Gotta love milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment