One of the perks of being a stay-at-home mom is that fact that I get to eat lunch and volunteer every Tuesday with the little girls at school. The girls have the same lunch time so it works out great! They love it when I come. I also rotate weeks to help out in Victoria's class twice a month. On the other weeks, I am in Glory's class. I love doing things for their teachers and also being able to meet their friends. {Side note: Last week, I made 3906 copies for the 3rd grade teachers. Holy Tree Killer, Batman! LOL}
Last week when I was volunteering, Mrs. Sharbono- Victoria's teacher- asked if I had any brilliant, inexpensive ideas for a Valentine craft to do with the kids. Since I have been collecting TP rolls for a couple months- I did a little research and came up with these super cute Valentine animals to make. So fun! I went in today to make them with the class. They are all so creative and every one came out different. I love it! Happy Valentines!

No comments:
Post a Comment