Thursday, February 4, 2016

My 1st Make & Take

I have been tossing around the idea of doing a monthly craft night in my head for years. So... despite me playing single mom this week, the painter making a mess of my walls and a zillion other things bouncing around right now- I decided this was the time to make it happen!
I found a cute vinyl charger plate idea and then sent out a text to a few people to see if there'd be any interest. Well... there was. {Even more than I had supplies for} But with a little help from my kiddos to get the house ready, encouragement from my hubby to get my "business" up & running and an answered prayer to find the last 14 charger plates at a local store- it was a success! I think all the ladies had a good time getting together, visiting, snacking and crafting the night away. It stresses me out a little to do things like this but I do know that God has given me the gift of craftiness and party plannerism (Yes- I'm making up words now. LOL) and perhaps it's time to share those gifts. Now I just have to pray that ideas start to flow and I figure out how to fit all my lady friends in my basement! ;) Thanks ladies for spending the evening with me! You're the best! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment