Sunday, February 14, 2016

Be My Valentine





Brett does such a fantastic job at making Valentines a special day for me & the kids! We are so blessed to have him in our lives. We all dressed up festive in our Valentine attire. We got lots of comments today at Church. (even though we're not sure if some people just think we're crazy! LOL) Liberty even curled her hair all by herself to get all dolled up. So proud of her! All the girls looked darling!

For breakfast, Brett made the family cinnamon rolls and pink milk. So cute! I was unfortunately at morning meetings but they saved me one! XO

After Church, we did presents. Last week, Brett had bought me some tulips and they bloomed in the last couple days. They're so pretty! Brett & I both wrote love letters to the kids and each other. We are so lucky to have such great kids and to be married to each other.
Everyone got a treat of some kind. Justice and Brett strung together 8 packs of Sixlets and laid them out like a heart for me! How special is that?
I found this plaque for Brett. Over the last year or so, I have realized even more that Brett really is my best friend. He is one of my favorite people EVER! I plan on hanging it in our room so I can remind myself of that every day! Love you, Honey!!! XOXO

Brett made us all a fabulous candlelight dinner. It was AMAZING!!! We had BBQ ribs, Lobster tails, salad, potatoes & gravy and virgin margaritas. Best dinner EVER! Yum!

For dessert, he poured his heart into yummy gooey brownies. ;) What a perfect ending to a most lovely day!

Love to you all this Valentines! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment