Friday, February 5, 2016

Family Fun Night

The school had their annual Family Fun Night at the end of the No Screen/TV week. A fun activity to get us through one more night of no electronics. It was simple and free and the kids loved it! They got to put together puzzles, play Brain quest, stack candies, throw marshmallows, fill out questionnaires and a few other things to earn tickets for their prize drawing! The kids got lots of tickets and won some fun prizes as well.
We ran into our sweet neighbors and got to hang out with their youngest daughter. She is like the sweetest thing ever! She figured out pretty quickly what the drill was. Go to a table, get a ticket, tear it in half, put it in the fancy wrapped bucket and then Shay would clap for you!! It was the best thing EVER in her opinion. Man! I love that girl! She even figured out that if she stood really cute-like by someone that had a stack of tickets- eventually someone would give her one. She did the whole process repeatedly while I followed her around. And my kids loved helping her put the tickets in the bucket and watch her grin from ear to ear when I clapped for her. Too funny! It was seriously one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Fun times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment