Saturday, October 26, 2013

SOUP-er Saturday

It has been YEARS since I belonged to a Relief Society that did a Saturday Craft Day. I can't tell you how excited I was to move somewhere they did! Yeah!
I got to help one of my favorite Helena people {I'm so sad Jenny's leaving soon!} with one of the projects. So fun! And I even got to use my vinyl machine (wahoo). I think they turned out so beautiful!
It was a fun day of visiting with ladies, eating SOUP and crafting! Yeah! Yeah! and Yeah!
Here's the project that I helped with [except we need to make ourselves a few magnets]. My inspiration was my SIL Cheri cuz she made me one of these years ago and it's been in my kitchen ever since. Thanks lady! I don't think I ever told you how much I love it! My favorite color is RED but I am also in love with the avocado green one.
I got an extra one for Liberty. She's working on a Young Women's goal and this goes right along with it. She did a great job! Way to go, Sis!

2 comments: