Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fusion Grill & Dancing





Brett and I went on a double date with the Paynes tonight. We tried out the Fusion Grille. I liked it a lot!
And it's always fun to hang out with friends!





THEN...

we headed to the Church building [6th Ave Bldg from 8 pm-11 pm] for a
 Tri-Ward Spooktacular Adult Dance
Everyone was asked to "bring a treat to share and have some fun". It seriously was the most fun I've had on a date in years!!!! (Not that I don't enjoy all my dates with Brett but tonight was sooooo fun!)
They had prizes for standing on certain shapes on the floor when the music ended. Brett and I won a DVD of Casablanca. We played a dangerous round of Musical chairs (almost peed my pants it was so funny!) in which Brian won the IronMan gift bag! They also had this group game of popping balloons and building little lego men. Our team totally got jipped!!! LOL There were quite a few Line Dances that we even got Allie to join us in. And they played a game or two of Donuts on a String! Brett and I got to practice our Swing Dancing which we haven't done for years! And the Morey's (the cutest older couple ever!) taught Brett and I some moves. WHAT. A. BLAST!!! Can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment