Victoria and Glory's Sunday school classes got together today to say Thank You to Bishop Campbell for all the service he gives to our Ward. It was a bonus because I am teaching one of their classes so I got to be there. We got to see pictures of him when he was their age and learn a little about his favorite things. The kids all signed a Baseball Home Plate thank you card for him [The Lord hit a HOME RUN when he called you to be our Bishop] and got to share some of his favorite cookies. Each class also made gifts of service they are going to do as a gift for the Bishop. It was very sweet! What cute kids!Sunday, October 20, 2013
Bishop Thank You
Victoria and Glory's Sunday school classes got together today to say Thank You to Bishop Campbell for all the service he gives to our Ward. It was a bonus because I am teaching one of their classes so I got to be there. We got to see pictures of him when he was their age and learn a little about his favorite things. The kids all signed a Baseball Home Plate thank you card for him [The Lord hit a HOME RUN when he called you to be our Bishop] and got to share some of his favorite cookies. Each class also made gifts of service they are going to do as a gift for the Bishop. It was very sweet! What cute kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment