Today, we went to the Staggering Ox for lunch. Such a fun place to eat. They serve these interesting sandwiches that they hallow out and put your ingredients inside. It was way good food.
It was also fun to get to know some more ladies. We ended up with 12 woman. Everyone wants to make it a regular thing so hopefully they'll keep inviting me. ;)
Here's one part of the Staggering Ox Menu. Yum!
Allie and I also stopped by Ben Franklin Crafts to check it out. There used to be one of these in North Fargo. But it was sort of like a D.I. Craft store (bins of products on the floor and not very clean)- pretty much a hole in the wall shop. It almost made me NOT want to check this one out. But here in Helena--- It's like a Michael's Arts & Crafts on Pottery Barn steroids! ;) So fun and fancy! The fabric section... FABULOUS!!! I ended up finding this super cute line of Owl Fabric. So darling! Maybe it will help me find my Craft Mojo cuz I'm pretty sure that I left it in Fargo.![]() |
| Nested Owls by ADORNit girls |



No comments:
Post a Comment