Life really is about perspective. Moving to a new area gives you the opportunity to appreciate what you left behind but also what you have been given.
There are things I miss dearly about Fargo. Some of which are amazing friends, certain GNO restaurants, craft stores, and even my little grocery places.
But in Helena I am daily in AWE of the beauty of the landscape!!!
Granted, I know that others have seen way more beautiful places but from my limited perspective--- it's AMAZING here!!!
On our drive from Helena to the Salt Lake Valley, I wanted to take a million pictures of the mountains! They are gorgeous!!! Brett and I were taking about how we hope that no matter how long we live here- we wake up every morning and say- "Wow!! How gorgeous! I LOVE the mountains!!!"
Here's a few of my favorites:









No comments:
Post a Comment