EARLY this morning, Liberty drove us to Billings for a Ward Temple trip. It was just a special date with Mom & daughter. {Justice had last football game and Brett stayed to support him} Liberty drove the WHOLE way there and back. She's getting to be a really great driver.
This was our first time taking our own names to the temple. When doing our genealogy, we came across a family that needs some temple work done. Samuel Bower (born 1845) & Mary Ann Pidcock and their 10 children haven't been sealed as family yet. Some need baptisms, some need initiatories and some just need the endowment. Then Brett & I can take them & seal them all together forever. I'm so excited!
Liberty was able to baptize the rest of the girls & I did some Initiatory work for several of the women.
What a special day to be with Liberty in the Temple!
I made Liberty's day by taking her to Barnes & Noble. She LOVES books! We bought some books and ate some lunch at their Cafe. Good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment