Thursday, October 27, 2016

Happy Birthday Amber!

Amber & I have been friends for almost 11 years! We have kept in touch through moves and babies, good times & bad times. I adore this girl! We both love to craft, laugh, cry, be organized (ok- she likes to clean & I like to organize but they compliment each other) and now apparently we both like to Instagram! LOL Anytime we talk it's like we just live next door. Love her!
So when she invited me to come down to ID for the weekend to go to the Hilary Weeks Concert- I made it work. We also share a love for Hilary Weeks! Plus as a bonus- it happens to be her birthday this weekend.
Happy Birthday Amber friend! Thanks for letting me celebrate your day with you and helping me figure out this Insta-stuff!



We did a little shopping while I was down there. LOVE the DownEast Clearance deals! I got another one of my Christmas stockings for $1.50. Pottery Barn, baby! Score!

I treated Amber to the most magnificent Birthday meal! Seriously- where has Kneaders been my whole life?!!! Yum!!!

And I also adored her kids! It was like a big "Aunt Shay" party all weekend. I totally messed up their schedules and eating patterns. But man did I love it! (Sorry Ben & Amber for the aftermath- you'll deal with afterwards from the pure sugar high we are all on! LOL)

Even our trip to Walmart was fun! Silly kids! Thanks Ian for hanging out with us!

We drove by this beautiful place at night when we were picking up the teenager, Yes- Motherly-taxi-driver duties do not cease because you have friends in town. LOL

Oh yes... we also both love to re-purpose things. Amber was working on this chair so she showed me the ropes so I can do a couple I have at home. She's so talented! (There was definitely not even time for us to do all the things we wanted to do. Another visit is in order, I guess! ;) Love you, lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment