Thursday, October 6, 2016

Daycare Central

It doesn't really seem like it but when I actually look back at pictures, I realize we have kids over to our house A LOT!!! My kids love having people over & it helps out friends so I guess you'd say- it's a Win*Win situation. I need to remember to cherish these times because before you know it- I'll be an old foggie and no one will want me to watch their kids, right? Here's some of our cute visitors:
Making cookie with Schanz girls

Tissue Paper Flowers with the Gengers

Special Restaurant Lunch with Atticus 
(Sampson's been over quite a bit as well but I guess I haven't taken pics)

We got to adopt Baby Brody for a couple days. My kids are in LOVE with him!!!! 
He was such a good baby!

We've also had over the neighbor kids a bunch of times. Guess I can't take a picture everyday!
 (Don't laugh- I really don't take pictures every day even if it looks like it! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment