I'm always WAY behind in joining any of the technological fads. I didn't start Blogging until most people had left that world for Facebook. (Of which I don't have any interest in following them over)
I blog mostly for it to be my Scrapbook & Family History. It's not like I have tons of readers so it's mostly for myself. Every 6 months, I publish my blog into a hard bound book from Blurb. I love them!!!! They are a ton of work however. (Insert crazy face emoji. LOL) I'm always running behind to create the next one so I can print it before the next 6 months happen. It's a bit tedious but so worth it to me. I love to have them and look through them. I hope they are something my family always treasures.
But...I finally decided to join Instagram! Mostly because Amber showed me that I could use another app called Chatbook to have them send me a picture book made from my Instagram posts. I loved looking through her books. So fun! And way simpler than putting my blog books together.
So... the next couple months is my trial run. I'll give it to the end of the year. Can I really leave my Blog behind and make Instagram/Chatbook replace my Blog book memories? Time will tell, I guess. Man! Change is so hard sometimes.
OK... See! I even am behind on the logo. LOL I guess they've changed logos--- There.
Now I'm up to date!


No comments:
Post a Comment