Victoria's friend situation has been tricky this school year. There was some circumstances that changed friend dynamics at the end of last year. And it's been hard! Girls can be unforgiving and dramatic so it's been kind of a lonely for my sweet girl. We have prayed many hours for her to be able to find a solid group of friends that will help her be kind, including and the best person she can be. It's been a slow process but I can finally see some of our prayers being answered. I volunteer every Wednesday and have the opportunity to eat lunch with my girls. I see the interactions they have and the people they associate with. Sometimes I wish I could just stick my head in the sand and ignore the info I see. But it's been special to see the transformation happening in her friend situation. Slowly, she has been sitting with a group of new, cute girls. She has been part of a "texting" group that makes me giggle because it never makes sense. LOL It's just a bunch of emojis and a whole lot of "Hey"s but it's cute to see them reach out to each other. Recently this sweet mom of one of the girls reached out to get to know us so we could get the girls together. Can I just say- I adore this mom!! She's is so darling and kind and including. We were chatting after a playdate the girls had together and it sort of seems like God brought us together. I told her we had been praying this whole year for Victoria to make some new friends and she actually said- "I think I felt it." (She's also been looking for ways to expand Clara's group of friends.) How special is that? I love it!
The girls had a great time putting together a super fabulous Fashion Show with their dolls including a runway and music. Pretty creative! Love these girls! I'm so excited for Victoria and this new groupd of friends she has. Thank Heavens for answered prayers!

No comments:
Post a Comment