Friday, April 22, 2016

12 Things to Remember


Important things happened when I was 12.

To name twelve...

* I received the Aaronic Priesthood
* I went to do Baptisms for the 1st time in the Billings Temple. I also got to do them in Hawaii and Payson UT where I pulled off the doorhandle. Oops!
* I shot my 1st Deer with my Dad & Brother Caldwell plus did some Elk Hunting with Bishop Staley
* I visited Hawaii & learned to surf
* I tried my 1st fresh Coconut- YUCK!
* I like to separate all the marshmellows in my Lucky Charms. I eat them last!
* I grew an Avocado Plant from the seed
* I attend my 1st Prisesthood Session at the Conference Center in SLC
* I went to the Regional Science Fair
* I was the MBU Chess Champion
* I played Football
* I love to fish with my Dad & eat what we catch

Justice- so glad you're part of our family. Love you, Bud! XO -Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment