At Stake Conference, President Bingham announced the organization of a new Ward in our area. They are creating a Helena 6th Ward & reorganizing the boundaries. I'm excited for the opportunity that The Church has to grow in this area. But for today, I have a sadness in my heart for the loss of some of my best friends. I'm excited for their opportunity to embark on a new adventure. They will be such a benefit to their new Ward. I know that we can still do things and get together but there is something about seeing & serving with each other each Sunday. I will miss them dearly! Love you ladies!!
On top of these 2 dear friends I will miss--- our Ward also lost 7 of our 14 Primary Workers. Also of whom will be missed dearly! Serving as the current Primary President, it has been a bit overwhelming. I have had my share of tears this week. I do know the Lord is in charge. It will all work out. But in the meantime- extra prayers & a little faith will be required. ;) Thank heavens Brett is my unofficial sub! He's pretty awesome like that. He can teach 5 classes & play the piano, right? LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment