Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Payson UT Temple

We took our family to the Payson UT Temple today. It was snowing so hard when we got there!!! You couldn't even see the temple until you got really close. 
The kids sat in the car and did homework while we participated in Zach & Taylor's wedding. By the time that Brett & I got out from the sealing- snow had accumulated on the grass. Brett, Justice and Ethan made a snowman on the grass. Silly boys!
I loved that we got to touch another temple. What a special tradition for our family. We're getting quite the collection down the side of our blog. I also just printed them all off to hang up in my home. So fun!

After pictures of the wedding party, Brett & I took Chandler, Ethan, Liberty and Justice to do Baptisms for the Dead. {Thanks Cheri for taking the girls with you} Since it was the middle of the day, it was only us in there. So glad we could be together in the temple! 

No comments:

Post a Comment