Friday, March 18, 2016

A little Craft Mojo

Not sure how I found a little bit of my lost Craft Mojo but I did. And it kind of exploded!!! I've created some super crafty things lately. I'm so excited about them. I forgot how happy it makes me to be creating! Love it!
Snowman Pillow made from flannel

 Carrot from straws and Easter Eggs from crochet thread

 I love this Sign!!! I painted it on a canvas to make it look like wood.

 My USA Map I did with my friends

 And of course my latest Make & Take Project- Risen Tile

 I bought this 2 items and then wrote on it. But it is so cute 
that several of my friends bought them and had me write on them as well. 
I am loving chalkboards lately. They make me so happy!

I'm collecting things to decorate my wall above my stairs. I finally printed off this family picture of when we did our own Groundbreaking Ceremony on our new house. Then I added a cute vinyl saying: "Wherever we are Together- We are Home!" I love it!

Yeah for Craft Mojo!

No comments:

Post a Comment