
Ward Christmas Party
this evening. Can I just say- I've never been to a fancy Church Party ever!!! My cute friend was in charge and she has no capability of doing anything half-heartedly. She had a few of us on her committee but for the most part- this baby was magnificent soley because of her! The invites were darling! (I helped create it while she told me what to do) The decorations were amazing! Like beyond amazing!!! A big round of applause for her hubby that makes her dreams a reality.Way to go, Nick! And she pretty much did the entire meal herself. She rocks like that!
Here's some of the crew helping hoist the 6 foot wreath chandelier in the middle of the gym. Can Nick make dreams come true or what??? Hailey put together all these gorgeous centerpieces beforehand. We cut out vinyl for the wall and made 3D holly on both sides of the gym. So cute! We needed a 3D star that hung from the chandelier so we covered 2 large metal stars with tin foil. It turned out pretty good if you ask me!
Here's what the main centerpiece looked like.
The two wreaths were suspended from the ceiling and had lights.
It had over 100 balls tied with ribbon.
IMPRESSIVE!:
Here's our dinner & guests. SOOOO many people came! It was crazy!
For the Program, the Primary children sang. One of the young men played the guitar. Someone played the Piano.
Then, Anna & Marcus Strange had put together a video made by the Primary children. (Hence our theme of "Out of the Mouth of Babes") It was super sweet hearing all their little voices and their thoughts on Christmas! I caught a picture of Glory & Victoria on the big screen. They are stars!! LOL
After the Program, we had a surprise guest come. I somehow became Santa's little Elf and directed the craziness of a Santa line. Let me tell you- I almost lost my life. LOL (Just Kidding but their were several people that kept trying to tell me & Santa how to do it "correctly". But Santa told me & I quote- "Well, Put them on the naughty list then!" I about died laughing. Too funny!) The kids loved it!!!
Here's the cute group of ladies that pulled tonight off. They are such beautiful women. Love them!
Merry Christmas everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment