Friday, December 11, 2015

Coil Ugly Sweater White Elephant

We were lucky enough to be invited again to the Coil's Ugly Sweater/ White Elephant Party again this year. It's always a hoot. And super fun to get reacquainted with our old Ward friends. We pretty much laugh the whole time. So fun! 




We started out with some amazing food- soups, appetizers, delish!!! Then we voted on the ugliest sweater and the most Christmas spirit. I forgot to take pictures of the winners. Oops! I can't even remember the ugly sweater winner. Andy won the most Christmas spirit but declined the gift since it was his party. His suit was pretty stellar though!!! LOL
Here's the cute friends that came this year. I was brave and got a pic of everyone. Cuz last year Iwas super sad that I missed some.

The White Elephant Exchange is so hilarious! It has gotten a little crude the last 2 years but it IS funny! Some of our favorites from this year were:
* The Squatty Potty (see Shay squatting in the left bottom pic)
* The Goldfish Box full of a live goldfish (Reid in right top pic)
* The Correct Anatomy Roaster Sticks (Kyle in the lift top pic)
* The Selfie Stick in the "Cruise Survival Kit" (It got passed around a lot)
* The Pad-About Slippers with it's bonus gift
* Capn' Crunch- BooYah!
What a fun group of friends!!

Here's what we came home with. Taking into consideration that my family has had experience with boobs that you can handle and store on your shelf, the kids thought the boob was hilarious. They have been many "Hot Potato Boob" games going on at our house since. LOL

 Here's the gifts we gave this year. I seriously almost peed my pants. They turned out awesome!
 Closeup of the notes:

Love these people! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment