Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas Card Bloopers

I love to create things!!! Oh, so much! But I haven't done as much of that as I used to. In fact, I feel like I've lost my Craft Mojo! But when Brett presented a certain picture that he wanted on our Christmas Card and I went for a search for others to go with it- I came up short. I needed to muster a little Craft Mojo if at all possible.
So... I pulled out my camera, dragged my family into the living room and took 250+ pictures. People sometimes think that my family instinctively just sit correctly and smile for every picture. And for the most part- they'd be correct. I have trained them well! LOL But the reality is that there's always a little whiny and craziness that occurs when I try to document our family.
Here's a little proof:

But I do love how our Christmas card turned out 
so it was all worth it. ;) Hurray for a little Craft Mojo! 
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment