Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Human Copy Machine

I volunteer every Tuesday at the school. I swap weeks between Victoria & Glory's classes. I love being in their classes, seeing their friends, chatting with their teachers and helping out where I can. The girls also LOVE that I get to eat lunch with them each week. I'm enjoying it while it lasts! ;)
On my weeks in the 3rd grade, I have become somewhat of a human copy machine. --In the fact that all the 3rd grade teachers use my services to make their Math and Reading copies for the next couple weeks. I am in the break room for a couple of hours. Holy Moly- I'm sure I kill several trees by the time I am done. There was one time that I was bored so I calculated how many copies I made. That day I made 3906 copies!!!! I'm pretty sure that today I blew that number out of the water! Today, I finished all  the packets for the rest of the year. So my copying days may be complete! Good-bye big black machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment