My Dad (Grandpa Randy) is quite the artist. I remembering him painting gorgeous oil paintings of Indians when I was growing up. [That reminds me- I need to figure out how to get my hands on one of those someday}
A couple years ago, he painted all the grandkids their favorite animal for Christmas.
People always blame (honor) my creative talents to my Dad. I think he is very talented and grateful he would share that with my family.
As a special treat, Grandpa Randy brought us up a fun way to express our creative energy! He brought us all canvas & we each did our own painting based off one he had done. [Acrylic not oil, this time] I loved how they were all so different. Even with a few getting frustrated (& NO for once it was NOT my Dad. Way to go, Daddy!) we are AMAZING!
Here's our finished projects:


No comments:
Post a Comment