Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Wisemen Gifts

When we got back from our busy night, the Wisemen came to visit. 
I love that they all want to dress up as the wisemen and come bearing gifts. It's super sweet! Victoria even made herself a crown. It said Merry Christmas and had a baby Jesus drawn, cut out and glued to the top. What darling kids I have!
This year, we tried hard to keep the cost down and also make it a little more of a home-made Christmas. So for our PJ tradtion, I decided to get some Avernger fabric and make us all pj bottoms to match. They were way trickier than I had anticipated but so worth it!!! Everyone LOVED them! And we look SUPER awesome in them! Seamons Assemble! LOL



Before we sen the kids to bed- we also watched The Nativity video as a family. Perfect ending to our night in preparation for our Christmas day!

No comments:

Post a Comment