Monday, December 15, 2014

Gingerbread Fred

Glory brought home a friend to join us for our weekend fun. His name is Gingerbread Fred. He participated in our Family's 12 Days of Christmas Party.
Here's what Glory reported to her class about her friend's visit--
I loved to play out in the snow with Gingerbread Fred. We dressed him up so cute in his snow clothes and I loved his clothes!!!  I also loved it when he changed our calendar. It was fun playing in the snow with him and watching a movie with him. I loved to see him ride on the sled with me. The Go-Kart was pulling us and we said Yippee! When we came in to warm up, Gingerbread Fred chose whip cream in his hot chocolate but I chose marshmallows. But that naughty Gingerbread Fred, he got into our container of Vitamin ms and ate WAY more than his share. It was funny when he got into the jar and I might have helped him eat some. ;) I wanted to eat the whole jar but I couldn't because my Mom said not to. I loved playing with Gingerbread Fred. It was fun playing with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment