Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Gifts and Winter Break

I felt like a little bit of a slacker not doing tons of big home-made Christmas gifts this year. One year, we were up to 32 plus 50 or so neighbor/friend gifts. It was a stressful but excited time of year when we did that!
This year, we mostly just sent out Christmas cards (which I guess was my home-made part for this year). But I did decide to ask a friend who knows a lot of the same people and do something small to let people know we were thinking of them. After I made up a cute tag and got the stuff, Amy came over one day to help me put our "home-made Christmas Fudge" together. I think they turned out way cute! We ended up making like 70 of them. Holy Crap! We really need to stop meeting people! LOL {Just Kidding... here's to meeting tons more friends in 2015!! ;)}

Other Christmas Vacation fun:
After Christmas- this Electronic Basketball Game was on clearance. Justice & Victoria put it together. The family has really liked it!

We also have collected quite a few Indoor Snowballs. It's so fun when an unplanned Snowball Fight erupts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment