We were fashionably late to the Coil's for their 7th Annual Ugly Sweater White Elephant Party. We LOVE this party so we didn't want to miss it. We left our Ward Party after dinner to make it out there in time for the White Elephant part. Luckily we made it for the sweater judging and a group picture or two. Guests included Coils, Sanders, Lays, Stovalls, Fuhrimans, Fifes, Binghams, Christensens, Guymons, Schoenfeld, Bywaters and us. Fun people!
Here's the sweater winners this year. Schoenfeld in his gorgeous elk/deer- too small sweater. (It was a deer until he flexed. LOL) And Fuhriman in his National Lampoon's Christmas outfit! Too funny!
The White Elephant Game is always my favorite. Oh. My. Heavens!!!! The things people find! LOL It seemed that a lot of gifts had a theme of poop and pee, for some reason. There was the "Bumper Dumper", the PooDough and Hunting TP, the Poop Soap, Subtle Butt, Pee Pockets and the "I Pee in the Shower (and so do you!)" T-Shirt. Pretty funny! But the most hilarious to me was that the Fife's family received Beads, Boobs and Beer. So hilarious! [See left top picture] Steve got a Redneck Boob Kit which consisted of a big bag of pink balloons. ;) Heather brought the a bunch of girls some"beads" so Kris got beads and a big can of Bud Light. LOL
I had slacked and was just going to do something simple for my gift but then I decided at the last minute to get to work and make something "personal". A couple years ago at a White Elephant Party, I got a Jane Fonda Workout record. I decided to use some selfies that Shay had taken with my camera and make it the "aka Shay Coil" record. I included leg warmer, tights, a headband and a workout shirt. I added a couple people to the playlist as well- such as "Bow" Stovall, BMan Seamons, Dr. Andy Coil, and Micah the Rockstar. Shay LOVED it!
Brett and I ended up with some pretty awesome gifts. We got the Couple's Travel kit. And some cookie, hot choco and an Ugly Sweater Card Game. We loved them!
Thanks for inviting us, Coils! We love you Party!







No comments:
Post a Comment