Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Where's Waldo on Last Chance Gulch?

The Youth had a "Where's Waldo?" Activity tonight at the Walking Mall on Last Chance Gulch. They had to find people that had a "message" for them. The characters would share something they felt was a standard for the youth and then give them a slip of paper with part of a scripture on it. It was funny because some people they asked weren't part of the game. {Like these cute two older ladies that had a long discussion with the girls about being honest. LOL} Once they found all the slips of appear, they had to put it in the correct order and meet back at the Trolley.

I got to participate because they need extra adults. I wasn't in Liberty's group but it was fun to see all the youth out there. I actually was the leader for a group of girls that will be in our new Ward. ;) When everyone was done, we ate ice cream sandwiches at the Trolley. Fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment