Wednesday, April 30, 2014

These Good Many Blessings...

PRAYER is a big part of our family. It always has been. Hopefully, it always will be. 
This past year Brett asked our family to get a little more specific in our family prayers. He asked us to pray for something we don't usually pray for. It has made for some interesting "Thank thee for..." phrases. ;) We've been thankful for things such as all kinds of body parts, food items- sugar mostly, air to breathe, dishwashers, technology, clothing "so we don't have to be naked" LOL, etc. God has given us everything and there is an endless of things to be grateful for. It's fun to see our family show gratitude for new things all the time. I hope we never take for granted all that we are blessed with. 
Someone on my google search made these cute posters. I love them!

I always want to remember the cute things my kids say. Not sure how he came up with this line or when he started it but Justice uses the phrase "Thank Thee for these good many blessings". It makes me giggle a bit because it is usually one of the first things he says in his prayers before he even mentions any of his blessings. I think I love it because it shows that Justice already knows that God knows what He has given us. I sure love my kids and the chance I have to raise them in the truths of the Gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment