I could just post this picture and it would probably be a pretty accurate description of this afternoon events.
BUT....
Then what would I do with the other 37 pictures I took. LOL
So here's all the colorful details-
Somehow we miscommunicated and Brett made up ALL the dyes packets we had. He claims that he asked me and I said, "What else are we going to do with them?" Okie Dokie then. There was definitely LOTS of choices at our table this year. LOL
We had a great time decorating our eggs. Don't ask me how we are going to eat with all of them BUT letting everyone have several to decorate is more important! ;)
Here's all our EGG-rific creations:
{Explanation on the pic of Liberty in the collage- and she will deny it ALL if you ask her. LOL Lately she is a little drama queen. So when she starts acting like that I get my camera and start taking pictures of her fits. It's pretty funny! One of her other fits is documented on the collage at our Easter Hunt}




No comments:
Post a Comment