Monday, March 24, 2014

Victoria's Baptism Announcement

Victoria wanted me to sew her a Baptism dress. [I made one for Liberty when she was baptized] We went shopping for fabric and a pattern last week. She had some changes she wanted made to the pattern. I'm not a clothes sewer so I wasn't sure I could pull it off and I tried to persuade her in a certain direction. She told me at one point- "Don't be mad, Mom if my idea is not your idea." LOL
I finished the dress this week and she was very happy with it!
We had a lot of fun taking pictures for her announcement. She's such a beautiful girl! She can be silly and has the best laugh ever. We think the picture of the little girl with Jesus looks just like her. It's a painting by David Bowman titled Security. I love how they turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment