Since Victoria turned eight this month, she has the opportunity to participate in the
Faith in God Program at Church. Here in Helena they call it
FIGGs (Faith in God Girls). She was nervous but so excited! We were able to take a couple other girls to the Church so I think that helped her overcome her anxiety. She had a great time!
 |
| Glory was so sad she couldn't stay with them. |
This time they read scriptures and wrote in their journals and then ate oranges for a treat. I was way impressed by Victoria's insights into the Scriptures. She's one smart cookie!
Each girl has a folder to keep their stuff in. Later in the week, I bought one for her. She was excited to be able to decorate it. She designed her cover all by herself. She is my artist, for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment