Saturday, November 23, 2013

Crafting to Christmas Music

I normally don't allow Christmas Music to be played before Thanksgiving. My personal motto is "If you can't be Thankful- you get no Christmas".  It's not that I'm a Scrooge or that I don't like Christmas music- it's just that I think that all the Christmas music and decorations distract from the real meaning anyways. Then starting all of that before Thanksgiving- it just doesn't add to the Christmas Spirit for me.
However... This year, I made an exception! ;)
First, I got together with a few girlfriends to start on some of our vinyl projects. They are Christmas Crafts and it was a cold night so Christmas music seemed appropriate. LOL And it was lots of fun!
Then I continued at home with some gifts, Crafts for my home and a few (50 to be exact) Relief Society Gifts (for Christmas). Once again- the Christmas music made it's way into our home before Thanksgiving. My family was awesome to help! Thanks guys! XOXO
My Ornament Exchange ornaments and gifts:
My new fun Home Crafts:
My Awesome family helping with our Relief Society Christmas gifts:
(We ended up with glitter snow all over our house for a week afterwards. LOL)
... and surprisingly I was OK with it. [the Christmas music playing] Let the Holiday feeling begin! (Just no decorating or shopping before we are THANKFUL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment