Seriously can't believe that our little girl is going to High School!!! She is growing up way too fast. I can't even stand it. She's passed me in height, wears my same shoe size and is sassy as ever! LOL But we are sure proud of what a beautiful, smart young woman she's becoming.
We've been busy this week getting her registered and walking through her schedule at the school. She got a few awesome friends that she'll be sharing classes with. Gotta love good friends!
She attended the Booster Club BBQ with a couple friends and got a Bengal hoodie. They decided to go with their hair all crazy! I kept asking if they were sure that wanted to go like that and they assured me that they were positive and wanted to make a certain "1st impression". LOL .....OK, silly girls! Well...That was the case until they ran into a group of people from last year and all of sudden became very embarrassed about their appearance. Then proceeded to tell me "You just don't understand." LOL Oh my! Holy Teenagers! Heaven help us!
The 1st day of School came and went and this is the closest thing I could get to a picture of her. Oh boy!
She also started early morning Seminary this week. Wowzers! Brett is teaching the Seniors this year so she just catches a ride with him every morning. Here's the closest I got to documenting the year ahead of them on all those early mornings. ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment