Sunday, June 14, 2015

Kid Day on Flag Day




Every year, on June 14th (which happens to be Flag Day) we celebrate Seamons Kid Day! It's a celebration much like Mother's  or Father's day. We try to treat the kids extra special this day with their favorite foods, no chores, love notes, fun activities and gifts. They love it!!! I had an early morning Church meeting but left them a little love note and breakfast on the counter. <<<<<




After Church, they spent some time on electronics. This is the sight I see often if I don't keep up on their time limits. Gotta love Summer!

We made them an awesome lunch of Crab & Avocado Salad. (I didn't take any pictures. Oops!) Then for dinner we made Terrific Tacos. Everyone loves Tacos!!!!! What cute kids we have! They make some amazing looking tacos!


However----- here's what a REAL taco dinner looks like at our house. I thought it was super funny to catch the messiness and silliness of our family dinners. LOL

We took the kids out to play a family basketball game. It was super fun! Little Glory got bored pretty quickly and did some picture taking and bike riding around us. ;) Good times!

For dessert, we got really fancy and tried our hand at making Home-made Krispie Kreme donuts. Can I just say---- we are AWESOME!!!!! We called Brian & Nick (their families are out of town for a couple weeks) to tell them the "Hot Donuts Now" sign was on. They joined us for a bit to eat our deliciousness! YUMMY!

Gifts this year were super patriotic Gift cards to Walmart. I had a fun time taking them there the next day to find some treasures they wanted. I think we came home with foam swords to beat each other with, barbies and some shorts & flips flops. Fun times!

We are very grateful for these good kiddos we have.
Love them tons! 
XOXO 
Happy Kid Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment