Friday, June 5, 2015

Burn School Burn! Bonfire

Liberty planned a Bonfire Party with some of her friends tonight. She is such an amazing girl that helps normal teenage boundaries disappear. (like "popular & nerdy" as Liberty would put it,  EVMS & Montana City students, "silly & serious", dancers & actresses)
All these girls came and brought armfuls of school papers from this year that they wanted to BURN!!!
Left to Right: Ann, Megan, Kara, Mikal, Liberty and Marcie

Brett helped them start a fire. Then, they let me come out for a tiny bit and take some pictures of them. Let the burning begin!!!!

Just let the frustration of the year burn away, girls!!!! LOL

It was fun to hear them reminisce about the year. Things like- "Oh man! Do you remember this? I hated that!!! Burn, baby, burn!!" or "You can help me burn anything you want except for my Animal Mitosis report. That one is mine!!!!" :)

I asked them to let me take a picture like they really meant it. I loved that they tore some of them in half before they burned them! LOL

I tried to keep my distance and let me just enjoy each other. But it was super fun to look out the window and see them out there visiting, roasting marshmallows and even gummy bears. Hannah came later so I ran out and grabbed one last picture of all them together as they roasted up their final gummy bears! Love these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment