
Happy Mother's Day
to all those amazing women in our lives! We love you!
Here at home---- My family always makes Mother's Day a special occasion. I love their creative ideas and how excited they get to do things for me. I know a lot fo that comes from their Dad. They are so stinkin' cute!!! I am one lucky wife and Mother.
This is my card they made me this year. Everyone designed themselves and they all helped with the rest. How darling is that?
They were way excited to give presents. They went shopping yesterday and found me a sander of my own so I can work on some projects I have in mind. They also made some sweet things at Church and at school. I love them! Then they gave me a "Spa Day". I laid on the ground and got a manicure, a pedicure, a body rub and my hair done. Awesome!
Here's Glory's card from school. translation- "My Mom likes to take pictures." "My mom is a nice one to me." "My Mom says 'I luv you' a lot." A drawing of me with brown hair. (That still is so weird to me. LOL) "I love my Mom. I heart my Mom." What a sweet kid!
Here's what they made me at church. They all apologized for giving me peanuts and offered to pick them all out. Cute kiddos!
Victoria was being very secretive this afternoon but Brett paid attention and realized she was working on a surprise for me. So after my Spa, I asked if she'd like to walk with me to the mailbox. When I got the mail out, I had a envelope addressed to me from West Fargo. "Wow, I got a card from West Fargo," I said. "Yea, looks like it," she replied with a straight face. She didn't even stay for me to open it when we got back to the apartment. I think she really wanted it to be a surprise when I read it. She is very tender-hearted and thoughtful and easily embarrassed. But she was super excited when I gave her a hug for it. Luv that girl!
P.S. We invited Sister Scurr over to join us for dinner. Her kids are grown and gone. We love her! The kids made her a card as well!






No comments:
Post a Comment