A month ago, the Missionaries asked me to help them advertise for their MTC Event. (Member Training Center)
I made up a poster and designed the Missionary tags for them. One of the cute sisters, Sister Ward, came over one day and made almost 200 name tags. She is darling and such an inspiration of happiness.
Brett and I attended tonight. They did a really good job even though it was quite a long night. We had an opening speaker, 3 mini classes, a closing speaker and dessert. I get freaked out about role playing activities. It makes me nervous but I learned a lot about following the promptings of the Holy Ghost and focusing on the Savior as I share His message with others. I'm glad we went.
![]() |
| Here's the Poster I designed for them. They printed it as a 20 X 30. It looked awesome!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment