Saturday, February 1, 2014

CRACK me up!

** Disclaimer- Whiney-ness is about to occur!****
Sometimes life seems to just be against me!!
Can you feel my positive attitude just over-flowing??? LOL
* The weather has been bitter cold and icky for 2 weeks. I so DON"T like the cold!
* I am feeling lazy, friendless and unproductive because I am trapped in a tiny apartment with nothing to do. And I'm being too shy to invite myself to do things with people.
* Weather here in Helena has been fabulous from September to late-January. Perfect for building a home. Except since the Seamons have started building this month- the weather now sucks! Everything is on hold and it doesn't look like it's going to improve anytime soon. Grrrrr!
* Then to top it off--- Today, we were running some errands in this cold weather when we heard a crackling sound. We watched in disbelieve as a humongous crack grew across our windshield. What the heck!!! Really ticked off right now! Let's just add to the million things we should replace with the money we don't have. Bugger!

No comments:

Post a Comment