They already had this party planned so I just helped with the finishing touches. It was so much fun! I found the most awesome Who-Ville Outfit! And as I was looking for that- WhoVille-ish decorations kept jumping out at me. By the time I was done with my errands- I had a ton of fun ideas.
Here in Helena 5th Ward- the RS Christmas Party is all about our (the Presidency) gift to the sisters. So we did the whole dinner, the decorating, the Program and the gift. It was fun to be a part of it!
For the Feast--- Our dinner was complete with authentic Roast Beast [served by the Grinch herself- Jodi], Orange Potatoes, Purple Gravy which looked a lot more Who-pudding than gravy, Grinch Rolls, Peppermint Cookies, Cindy-Lou Who Fruit, Colorful Salad, and Christmas Water. So yummy!
For Fun-- We asked the sisters to come in their PJs and best Who-ville hair. Some got into it and it made it so fun! I love when adult women can be silly together. The turnout wasn't as large as they normally get but we had a very, very cold week this week. We were so glad that so many would brave the weather and join us. They are such darling ladies!
![]() |
| The Presidency are the ones in the middle right. The Grinch and her Posse! |
The Whole night was a blast! Luv these ladies!
Merry Christmas!




This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun!!! I know Christa:) Tell her HI for me!
ReplyDelete