We included our washer & dryer with the selling of our house in North Dakota. Mostly because we didn't want to move them and also because we've been meaning to upgrade anyhow.
Unfortunately, that meant several weeks of using the
Clean & Coin Laundromat
1411 11th Ave Helena, Mt 59601
(406) 442-9395
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!It's a lot of work to haul 4 kids and several bags of laundry across town. Not to mention all the quarters and time it takes to get it all done. Thank heavens for WiFi. ;)
It was kind of an adventure and a fun memory and the kids were amazing at helping but let's just say- I'm glad that's over!
We finally had Sears deliver our brand new gorgeous RED front loaders today. They are beautiful but I am still a little scared of making the jump. I know people say they work great but really? To me- it seems like trying to clean Justice after he's played a muddy football game with a spray bottle and twirling him in circles. Guess we'll see if these water & energy-saving beauties really live up to their reputation and price. They are RED though so they've already scored points in my book! LOL

P.S. Sept 26, 2013 This is pretty funny and OK... I'll admit not the safest thing the kids could be doing with their spare time. LOL But the kids started laughing really hard in the front room and told me to come check it out. This is what I saw.....
Silly girl! See!!! This really is a LARGE capacity washer! LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment