![]() |
| Here's Liberty working on the PJ bottoms |
Liberty and I were brave and went to the Relief Society Activity tonight. It was a sewing night so it was right up our alley. They were making pillowcases to donate to the local Children's hospital. They were also making reversible skirts and pajama bottoms. A few days ago, I took Liberty to get some fabric for a skirt because I thought it would be fun to do together. And I also got some fabric for pillowcases as well.
Tonight, we got started on a pillowcase but decided to spend our time learning how to make the skirt. That is.... until Liberty found some fabric in the RS stash that she HAD to make into PJ bottoms. It was quite the busy night for us! But Liberty is one happy girl so we'll call it a success!!! Luv ya, Sissy! We also decided that making pillowcases may be a great Young Woman's project for Liberty so we'll work on those later.
![]() |
| Finished PJs |
![]() |
| Finished Skirt |



No comments:
Post a Comment