Thursday, August 22, 2013

Setting up our Smart TV

Part of moving has brought us to a point where we have had to make decisions of whether to upgrade in regards to the Technological World. For the record- we are very behind the times!
One of the upgrades we decided on was to get a new TV for the Master bedroom. We found a good deal on a "Smart TV". A what?, you say or at least that's what I was saying. I didn't know they even existed but now we have one. We are becoming very SMART here in Helena.

The setup of our new fun gadget was hilarious! We laughed our heads off because as we were setting it up, it asked us to pick between 3 different sounds. If I'm being totally honest- there was NOT any difference between the 3. We listened to them all over and over again and finally just did eenie-meenie-minnie-moe. Maybe Brett and I just have bad hearing?
We had the kids take a picture of our adventure and the look on my face captured the moment perfectly. LOL
Oh the joys of moving and upgrading! You just have to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment