Saturday, October 10, 2015

Mama Rave REMIX

My friend Mishel headed up planning our Mama Rave this time. Thanks lady for planning something! Love being with you all.
A bunch of us went to dinner first. It's always a hoot to get us all together. Mishel loves Jade Garden. The only time I've ever been there is with her! ;) But I have become very fond of their lettuce wraps! Yum! And I love fortune cookies so bring those on (between the sheets! LOL)

A few of us kept the party going with a stop to the beauty supply store and Target before heading to the Gateway Center for some dancing! Always fun to shop with friends!

Ladies over 21, come celebrate our 11th event with a recap of the best things "mama rave"! If you have not been to one of our events, come see what you are missing! Drinks,Water, dancing, door prizes are what we are ALL ABOUT. We are Helena's ( and quite possibly MONTANA's) exclusive girls night out!
Over $1600!!!! in door prizes await you! 
Come check out our photo booth and CUSTOM Big Dipper Ice Cream Flavor...and more surprises!!
Ticket sales will begin September 10th at Spruce Finer Consignor, Sole Sisters and at Holdmyticket.com.

We had a blast at the Mama Rave! I LOVE the Photo Booth! Are you surprised??? And they had Pixie Sticks!!!! I was soooo excited! Can you tell from the pictures?  I brought my good friend Fay this time. She's got some moves, baby! Love that she was brave enough to come only knowing a couple people. But all the ladies adored her! She definitively will have to come next time. They even made a deal that she has to do everyone's hair beforehand. And of course, I have a picture with Kris from every Mama Rave so that is a MUST! Love these ladies!

It's seriously such a fun group of ladies to hang out with. I'm not a great dancer but I love getting out of my comfort zone and being with these girls. We have a blast together! We ALL crawled/crammed in the photo booth together (bottom left) and had a blast with Mishel's Selfie stick. We even did a human pyramid. Cuz we are AWESOME like that! What beautiful women I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment