Wednesday, July 22, 2015

"Fire of the Covenant" Pioneer Trek 2015

We had the opportunity this week to participate in a Pioneer Trek with the youth of our Stake. Brett & I had the chance to play the role of a Ma & Pa on the journey. Liberty & Justice were both old enough to come along which was such a treat to experience it with them. Our dear friends, the Seedalls allowed Victoria & Glory to hang out with them this week. What a blessing they are in our lives! Thank You so much guys for your love and friendship toward our family. Luv you!
So much happened during our Trek!!! I took some pictures but after the 1st day the battery kept threatening to die so I conserved power and limited my photo ops. (I know- hard to believe that I could actually do that! LOL) I kept a journal each day and it seems like a daunting task to rewrite all that happened here. SO- risking the chance that no one will be able to read my handwriting, I am just including my journal as the text of this journey. And sporadically share a few pictures that can hopefully portray some of the amazing experiences we had this week. {Liberty & Justice were NOT in our family during Trek but they had many of the same experiences I will share with you.} 
Liberty's Family- the Campbells

Justice's Family- the Tolmans

Our Family- the Seamons' Super Saints!!! Swag $$, Baby!

The Stake made us all these awesome journals. Here's my cover:

Message from the Stake Presidency:
Hymns were included:

We had the SUPER kids in our family sign our journal so we can keep in touch 
(and frankly so I could remember everyone Pioneer name. LOL)

SUPER SAINTS- 
Search, Ponder & Pray! MOVE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment