Today was my 20th Class Reunion down in UT. I've never made it to any of them. My 5 year reunion was the night of Jill & Daniel's Wedding Reception. At my 10 year- we had just moved to North Dakota and had taken a $25,000 cut in pay. There was no way, we could afford to make it back. And now- here we are at 20 years (where the heck did 20 years go?????) and I was trekking as a Pioneer in Montana. A 7 hour drive after 4 days on Trek (and showing up halfway through the party) didn't sound like any fun to me. But still... kind of a bummer! I did join the Class website and thought I'd share some of the photos I put there. You know- Reminiscing and a way to feel connected to something I've not been apart of for 20 years!
Here's to 20 Years!
Yearbook Photo:
Group of girlfriends (I'm the one on the far left):



No comments:
Post a Comment